It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2013, 12:30 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

Terlin HB User
Red face Symptoms of Al's?

Neuropathy has been ruled out, whole body numness burning pain can't feel where feet and hands are feet are cold to the touch feel like falling over clothes are heavy restrictive and iratating body feels like sand paper difficulty breathing because of bloating difficulty defacating hissing in ears sounds are altered and iratating can't stand go or cold weather body can't adjust eyes going out of focus food taste bland or tart difficulty swallowing sense of smell changes feel like I'm on drugs though I'm not cant sleep no concentration lost speaking ability to say right words feel like my body drops. Sorry for the rambling this is whole my mind is working can't stand to be touched eating dosnt fulfill me. What the heck body tenses up uncontrolably what can cause all this symptoms. Used to own a business 2 years ago and now all this. Started after hernia surgery

Old 04-29-2013, 06:18 AM   #2
(female)

NJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB User
Re: Symptoms of Al's?

Terlin...Hi. I've seen some postings from you to try and figure why you are feeling bad. I don't know much about ALS, except that it causes severe muscle weakness that will only get worse and I will be praying for you that you are not diagnosed with this disease. I hope you can get answers soon because going to different doctors and looking for answers is very frustrating and depressing. If I know an answer to one of your questions, I will certainly answer it for you. In the mean time, keep your chin up and keep on seeking answers. Good luck to you and best of health! Linda

PS: I was just diagnosed with an autoimmune disease after a year of testing and feeling bad. I am happy to say, that although I am on lots of meds ...I do feel better and hope to same can happen for to.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2013, 06:23 AM   #3
(female)

NJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB UserNJLinda HB User

Have you thought it can be severe anxiety or a back problem?

Old 05-03-2013, 07:33 PM   #4
(female)

jewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB Userjewlz67 HB User

A lot of the symptoms you have described sounds like RSD/CRPS. You can google it and look up the symptoms and see if it matches what you are feeling. For myself, my clothes feel like sandpaper on the areas where I have RSD, my skin temperature is different. It can feel cold to the touch on the outside but feel like its on fire on the inside and other times, I feel like I cant get my foot warm and my toes are starting to turn blue! There are times when my foot will look like a red/purple color. Depending on what kind of meds they have you on can affect your body with the other symptoms.

Reply Reply