It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
(female)

ZDquinto HB User
Increase my Hemoglobin URGENT

Hi,
In January my Hemoglobin level was 9.80
I apply to Emirates Airlines to be a Cabin crew member and today a got the call that i been selected over 80 people!

This is my dream and I'm SO SO happy about it!
But they sent to me the medical exams, and i noticed that they ask a minimum of hemoglobin level of 10...
Since One month i been taking Acid Folic (FER, VITAMINE C) a complement of Vitamin B (1,2,6,12) and since one week only pure Iron Ferricure 150mg very day, Also eating more food rich in iron and less soda, coffee, the... etc...

On Monday i will have my blood exam again and I'm so freaking out that my hemoglobin level still the same or not make it to 10... PLEASE SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS??

Or is there ANYTHING i can do or take to make it better in this 3 days lefts before the blood test?

Last edited by ZDquinto; 03-22-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
(female)

palmtreegirl HB Userpalmtreegirl HB Userpalmtreegirl HB Userpalmtreegirl HB User
Re: Increase my Hemoglobin URGENT

I used to donate blood frequently before my anemia got this bad. I could be rejected, then come back a few days later and be fine. The other supplements won't make a big difference, but I would drink no caffeine, then take ferrous sulfate 325 mb tablets (over the counter) with orange juice once or twice a day. The orange juice helps your body absorb the iron. The caffeine does just the opposite. Good luck and keep us posted.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-12-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
(female)

Youknowwho8 HB User
Re: Increase my Hemoglobin URGENT

Hai,, so hows your medical result? Please give me advice too-- I'm on the same condition as yours,,, +.+

Hope to hear something from you,,
Thankiu for sharing

Reply Reply

Tags
anemia