It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
(female)

snappyweather HB User
Back pain after 1st infusion

HI
I have just had my first infusion. My anemia is due to gastric bypass. The next day I got into my car to drive and had significant lower back pain. The second day it was worse. Today is the third day and I have not had to get into car yet. Any body else have these symptoms?

Snappyweather

Old 10-16-2012, 03:48 PM   #2
(female)

Charmedkeeper HB User
Re: Back pain after 1st infusion

see your doctor. You may be having some reactions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-17-2012, 12:54 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Heatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by snappyweather View Post
HI
I have just had my first infusion. My anemia is due to gastric bypass. The next day I got into my car to drive and had significant lower back pain. The second day it was worse. Today is the third day and I have not had to get into car yet. Any body else have these symptoms?

Snappyweather
A lot of posters here have reported having back pain, hip pain, leg pain, joint pain, etc. As charmed said though, better safe then sorry, give your Dr. a call and make sure you are not having a reaction!

Old 10-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #4
(female)

snappyweather HB User

Hi

I did call my Doctor, and he said it was a reaction and to use Tylenol and IF I started to have Nausea or Fevers to call him back. OR if the back pain contiinued more than a few days.

Well It only last 3 days using Tylenol.

Thank Goodness and Thank you for your replys

Snappyweather

Reply Reply