It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anemia Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
(male)

MESSI HB User
Anemia and push ups

hi , i alway feel dizzy and distracted , when i play soccer i easily get tired before the others , i can hear the heartbeats in my ears and back of my head when i run in the stairs , i checked how many push ups can the average man do and it was about 30 push ups and i can't do more then 3 pushups!! even that my height and weight are proportional!. i will go soon to the hospital and ill do the anemia test . how many push ups the anemia patient can do ?

thank you and sorry for my bad english.

Old 01-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Heatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB UserHeatherx5 HB User
Re: Anemia and push ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by MESSI View Post
hi , i alway feel dizzy and distracted , when i play soccer i easily get tired before the others , i can hear the heartbeats in my ears and back of my head when i run in the stairs , i checked how many push ups can the average man do and it was about 30 push ups and i can't do more then 3 pushups!! even that my height and weight are proportional!. i will go soon to the hospital and ill do the anemia test . how many push ups the anemia patient can do ?

thank you and sorry for my bad english.
Usually males have enough iron in their blood to sustain them for a lifetime. It is rarer in males and more likely in females. Having said that, it could be still possible! It sounds to me like you are a young man as well, still in school? I hope that isn't what the problem is. It really depends on where you are at with anemia as to how much energy you have. The lower the numbers the worse off you feel. When I first realized I had anemia I couldn't even take a flight of stairs! If you are concerned with it, the best thing you can do is get checked!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply