It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aneurysm Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2006, 11:21 PM   #1
(male)

rb90 HB User
Do I have a brain aneurysm?

I am 16 years old. This has been happening for about 3 days now I am kinda concerned.

My symptoms:

-Slight head ache not that severe but a feel of an uncomfortable migrane on the top of my head. I feel a tight tension in the back of my head.
-I was at the gym and hurt my neck a little bit but now the pain seems to go away but slight neck soreness
-My face would turn red when I would get these "migranes" and I would lose all concentration on what I would be doing
-Very fatigue even after 8+ hours of sleep
-Sometimes feels as if my head would "explode" from tension
-When my face would turn red, my nose would feel slightly numb

Last edited by rb90; 07-20-2006 at 11:22 PM.

Old 07-21-2006, 06:02 AM   #2
(male)

MarkTS HB User
Re: Do I have a brain aneurysm?

I would say you don't have one but if it does last long enough I would at least get it checked out. I knew a kid who was I think 12 or 13 who did have an aneurysm and for him it was very sudden. He got very sharp pains in one specific area of his head. He lost most of his balance so he could hardly standup and he started to vomit like crazy. He had all of this without a rupture so my guess and I could be wrong is that it should be much worse. From what I heard this kid was in little league and got hit in the head with a baseball (had a helmet on) while running from second to third base. The ball was hit right on the side of his head before he could even see it as they don't use wood bats. They checked him out from what I also heard and he seemed fine and played the rest of the game and he became very sick about two weeks later.

I hope this might help you and if your still worried it doesn't hurt seeing a doc.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread