It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aneurysm Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2011, 08:33 PM   #1
(female)

usafwife3 HB User
new here...need help

Ok soooooooooooooo I've gone thru about every medical issue in the book with my anxiety (believing i have things i dont). Now its back to Brain aneurysm.

I just recently moved from Albuquerque, NM (DRY DRY DRY) to Washington State (wet wet wet...usually) ok so We've been here about 3 weeks. So, a few days ago I started having this pain around my right eye socket. Then sharp pains in my right temple...then my right cheek bone...all at once...then the sharp pain in my eye starting "shooting" pain to the top of my head...like a nerve or something? Anyways, its been happening and progressively getting worse for 3 days. The headache was so bad that some of the memories of the things I did during it are a "blur". Also, I'm having a lot of neck pains. ALL on the right side of my head, neck, etc. Today, the "headache" isnt there but the random, shooting eye socket pains are & also the neck discomfort and pains in the back of my head are there. My typical headaches are only in the front of my head. ALWAYS! I never have a full head headache or any pains in the back of my head so those are kind of freaking me out.

I'm so scared that these are a "warning" sign to an impending aneurysm burst. I want to go to a hospital but like i said, i just moved here. I don't know of a good place. Plus, my husband would be LIVID if I even mentioned it. He knows my thoughts and he hates that part of me so much he wont even talk to me about my fears or what i "feel" medically. I'm scared!!!!

Have any of you felt this before? Someone said it could be my TMJ. which i do have but its never hurt like this before...ive never felt these pains before ESPECIALLY almost constantly for almost 5 days now...HELP wwyd?!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Veteran
(female)

dee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB Userdee088 HB User
Re: new here...need help

Dear usafwife3, i am so sorry you are hurting and scared. Yes, it could be tmj and it could be a list of other things also. I don't understand your husband being mad at your "thoughts". These are very real to you and I wish you would get checked out. Only you can take care of you. They seem to be totally new symptoms to you and need attention. So go get it. Keep us posted and please take care of yourself

Closed Thread