It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Aneurysm Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2013, 06:06 AM   #1
(female)

ashlee095 HB User
Unhappy should i get checked now?

Hey, so I'm worried. My mother suffered a ruptured aneurysm this past Monday, a 5mm aneurysm behind the right eye ruptures. Doctor said she is very lucky to be here. She had the coil procedure done that same night, we are 3 days out and so far so good. Our main concern is keeping her from having a stroke, can sorry less they said after 7 days. This experience has me a nervous wreck, because not only am I scares of losing my mom, I'm scared that I, too, have one myself. I have suffered from headaches for years, and over the past few months have been worse with strange symptoms. My headaches are always on the left side of my head or back left. Sometimes I feel as if there's a balloon in there. I also hear a crackling or ticking noise when walking sometimes. I have also had left side facial numbness and fingertip numbness on an off occasionally over then past year as well. I don't have insurance, I am 20 almost 21, been smoking since I was 16. My mother is also a smoker, she's 44. I have had 2 CAT scans done within one year that showed nothing, but of course I know that will only show if blood is present. After dealing with this, I feel like a ticking time bomb. Advice? Thank you.

Reply Reply

Tags
anxious, brain aneurysm, brain bleed, scared