It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2002, 09:40 AM   #1
Inactive

Jemah HB UserJemah HB UserJemah HB UserJemah HB UserJemah HB UserJemah HB UserJemah HB User
Thumbs up Glad to have found this!

I am so glad I found this message board. I thought I was the only one who behaved this way.

I get so angry over the littlest things and for some reason I feel it is MY responsibility to make sure everyone on this planet conforms to every teeny tiny rule. And if they don't, well its my job to call their attention to it.

I have worked past the stage of throwing things now I just simmer inside. The least little thing gets on my nerves and I don't hesitate to express myself.

I have to really work at being a nice person but I honestly feel this is the way I was born. I might be nice on the outside but feeling anger and hate on the inside.

I guess I have issues. Thanks for letting me express!

Jeannie

Old 11-05-2002, 07:49 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Dramaqueen HB User
Yay i'm glad you found the board too! Hope venting and reading other peoples experiences helps.

I bet you are are a really lovely nice person already, its just the anger gets inside and ruins it all. Work at the anger and the lovely person will then come out.

Anyway yeah just a note to say your not alone in this and hoep your taking care.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2002, 03:38 PM   #3

Kytro HB User
Hmmm. We all make mistakes, the other day I got really annoyed at some trival matter (somthing I was trying to do didn't work) and I kicked a stool across the room, it span 3 time before hitting the ground.

I realised that I didnt have as much control as I thought. Thankfully to date, I have never reacted that way towards a person, and I doubt I ever will.

People do tend to get very quiet when I get angry. Oh well, I'll have to try again, i need more inner peace.

Old 11-17-2002, 02:10 PM   #4

Coll HB User
Smile

Hi,
I actually came here for advice on bone fractures but I noticed this. I'm 18 and have had therapy for anger management but it persists. My girlfriend accidentally tapped me in the lip and it cut on my teeth, I got angry and punched a door and managed to fracture my hand in 4 places. Now I can't play for my basketball team which is what I love most. Is there ANYTHING I can do to quicken healing? I overload myself with calcium, is there anything else considering I'm wearing a cast and have 3 pins in my hand?

Closed Thread