It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2003, 09:46 AM   #1

melissa79 HB User
Angry I feel insane

Im Melissa 24 and I tell ya what I have so much rage and anger inside of me that I just want to shut myself out of this world. I hate everyone at times. Im racists at times. I blurt things out with out speaking . I hate things when I really love them at times. I love to argue. Im on medicine cause I have aniexty and panic and depression . all of a sudden . I was dignosed 2 years ago . and I have admitted that im an ANGRY person. I feel like i can kill at some times but my brain tells me that its stupid.I belive alot of this has to do with me always feeling sick . and not being my normal self anymore . IF THERE IS REALLY A THING AS NORMAL. someone help me I need friends someone I can relate to and talk to not be TOLD cause I can admit i have a problem and realize that its wring . but in all reality Im still confused.

------------------
MELISSA POTUZNIK

Old 01-17-2003, 10:22 AM   #2

chiron HB User
Arrow

Just a short reply to what you have posted.

Twenty-four is the beginning of a good age period in that you are beginning to wake up to what life has to offer. Around the age of twenty-seven, life has a way of taking hold as a journey in consciousness. There are several ways to understand at what you are expressing.

One is, when you are "sick of being sick, you are on your way to recovery." This is a very old adage. Try entering "sick of being sick" as an Internet search and see what you come up with. Find what you can relate too as problem areas in your own life experience.

And two, remember that there is no coming to conciousness except through pain.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-17-2003, 10:33 AM   #3

melissa79 HB User
THANKS! Im not sure if that really helped me . I have had anger since I was young. and it seems that it has gotten worse since all these meds I take and all the bad things that keep happening in my life.

------------------
MELISSA

Old 02-04-2003, 08:49 AM   #4

Bubbly20 HB User
Melissa

I can relate to what youre saying..
I always used to be an angry person, then all of a sudden the panic, anxiety and depression struck and i no longer felt i had the right to be angry. But - now and then it returns and i feel myself getting so so so angry and wanting to scream and run away and just go AAAAAAAAAAAARGH!! Like you, im sick of being sick...and thats what gets me angry alot. Its frustration.

Fear and Anger are actually very closely related in the brain. You said you are an angry person..do u think its anger at what youre mind has been through, or anger since you were little..?

have you had any counselling?

Take care
Bubbly x

Old 02-12-2003, 05:38 PM   #5

Nanook HB User
Hi Melissa
This is my very first response to anyone. I'm new to the whole internet experience. I hope you find my response helpful in some small way.

Something to remember is that anger is a secondary emotion to "hurt". It may be beneficial to you to explore that hurt with a professional. I don't know your complete story, but suspect that you have been hurt badly somewhere along the line and need to deal with it.
P.S.
I'm no doctor nor do I play one on TV, but I do know a little about "hurt" and "anger" and their relationship.

Old 02-13-2003, 10:42 PM   #6

melissa79 HB User
Thanks for the response!!! But I'm sure everyone in there life at one point has been hurt... That's not really my case here I have anger problems .Because of my disease. Bi-polar . It's very hard to deal with . But u get used to get , Im doing much better im seeing a new phycolgist...

Old 02-18-2003, 07:41 PM   #7
Inactive

HumanSpirit HB User
Anger is a seizure that is brought on by many factors. Allergy to foods. Lack of proper nutrients including amino acids. Chemicals in food. Psychotropic medication is the primary problem for those under pharmecutical products. The absence of the amino acid "Tryptophan" is primary. Take a search vehicle and check "Tryptophan"

Old 02-20-2003, 09:02 PM   #8

sanne4 HB User
Smile

hi melissa,
my husband also has problems with his anger, he gets so ****** off over the most trivial little things, at least 1 a week he gets raging ****** about something- i made him see a dr. becuase we were having such a hard time with it. his 1st dr. said he was bipolar II, and now a second one says ADD, maybe bipolar, maybe not. Hes not on medicine yet- and its hard to know where this anger comes from- i know its confusing, and the dr.s try to help but its so fuzzy - its hard to know whats at work here. Anyway hope things get better for us all.

Old 02-27-2003, 08:01 AM   #9
Veteran

Risky Business HB User
Angry

just my 2 cents: I do have anger. I have suppressed it for many years. That is very unhealthy. I am angry that my life did not turn out the way I would wished and that I have no family.

I went to counseling for 4-5 years. The sessions helped some. However I must ask everyone...how do we just put our families out of our lives.

One day at a time I suppose. Every holiday it's like a ghost. Anger management is venting and having faith in our higher power if we so believe.

May all be without anger,

Risky Business

Old 05-09-2003, 06:55 AM   #10
Inactive

rsg HB User
SSRI's triggered my bi-polarism, talk about rage!!!A grown mother throwing chairs and wishing death on the computer, I have some depakote that is supposed to mellow me out so far, ok

Closed Thread