It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2008, 01:39 AM   #1
(male)

vinnie01 HB User
Whats the best way of Anger Management

Hi all

I am new to Anger Management, as I belived I do get Angry very easily even at small things, sometimes even at myself for something. In School I was very Violent toward bullies and recently after leaving the Jehovah's witness cult after a shock and listening to their lies, last year I had the urge to use violence on the witness that bothers me next but luckly I none came until I was really settled. At work I am very short fused and do go like Gordon Ramsay(shouting, swearing and having ago). Even my head chef probley put up with me, I got sacked in 07 for being twice as angry to someone who spoke polish, I said in angry way speak english, lost my job for that. I did just come out of an operation on the brain tumour I had removed on 7/12/06. I have been known to take my temper out on things I got angry with dishwasher at work falling apart and really kicked the circuit board back in and dented the outside.

Last time I used violence was at school I nearly did used violence on an old work collegaue for calling me a name that hurt me and nearly hit him in the kitchen was split up by my boss.

Like the Benefits office when I had no money coming through when I was out of work and I was living on nothing or very little, I was very angry with them.
I do can be very Harsh with something or someone with my actions, like being judgmental on someone

Vincent

Old 08-03-2008, 04:18 AM   #2
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User
Re: Whats the best way of Anger Management

Hello V,

I believe that anger management classes may be what you are looking for.

This will teach you techniques to identify certain behaviors and triggers.

Take care.

Phoenix

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2008, 09:44 AM   #3
(male)

vinnie01 HB User

Thanks for the reply.

As I found from today I think I do need this after stress at work lead me to kick a door breaking it's lock after being told something I have to do now as if the Bar person is ordering me about but in an ignorant way. This person has been working in the bar and just helping in the kitchen.

When I get a new job I am quitting the current anyway as I have this line of work for 8 years need to change.

Vincent

Old 08-05-2008, 09:37 PM   #4
Facilitator
(male)

Phoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB UserPhoenix HB User

Hello Vinnie,

I hope you will be looking for a less stressful job.

Recognizing the problem is one of the first steps, with respect to AM(anger management).

The next step is to take a proactive stance and letting actions dictate what words have thusfar done.

Know that you are not alone in the struggle.

Take care.

Phoenix

Closed Thread