It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2008, 12:14 PM   #1
(female)

sweetbabejen21 HB User
i am angry all the time why

i dont have kids i have a boyfriend who loves me to bits, my family are lovely but i get so so angry all the time i hate myself for it aswell, its not good! i moved away from my family five years ago i am 24 and i feel like i am stuck in a hole and then i think why am i?i hate my job i hate where i live because its the only place i can afford, and i look at myself sometimes and hate myself and i really dont know why pls someone help me

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-08-2008, 08:09 PM   #2
(male)

linkin01 HB User
Re: i am angry all the time why

You are not alone. Many people experience a lot of despair and self-hate, although they try not to let the "secret" out. It is quite common for young adults to embark on their adult life with certain feelings and reactions they don't understand. For me, a therapist was what really helped. If you can't afford a therapist, you could try self-help books that aim to help you learn about yourself. 12-step groups can be helpful---Emotions Anonymous is there to help anyone with difficult emotions (you don't have to be an addict).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-09-2008, 09:02 AM   #3
(female)

lisah10 HB User

my boyfriend is the same he hates life he hates his job he hates his friends and sometimes he hates me so your not the only one trust me. but u have to get help because your boyfriend will end up walking and u dont want that to happen he loves u to bits but theres only so much 1 person can take.im sorry if this doesnt help but i no wat your talking about from my boyfriend.

Old 12-10-2008, 03:06 AM   #4
(female)

cait45 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabejen21 View Post
i dont have kids i have a boyfriend who loves me to bits, my family are lovely but i get so so angry all the time i hate myself for it aswell, its not good! i moved away from my family five years ago i am 24 and i feel like i am stuck in a hole and then i think why am i?i hate my job i hate where i live because its the only place i can afford, and i look at myself sometimes and hate myself and i really dont know why pls someone help me
sorry to hear your distress. could i suggest u do a course in practical philosophy, i am sure it will help to free u from this miserable state.these courses are run by the school of practical philosophy and economic science. they run in several locations in ireland and i presume it is the same in england

Old 12-19-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
(male)

1098 HB User

Anger is a manifestation of results not meeting expectations and not knowing why or how to change it. Frustrations. It is also a manifestation of depression. Depression is a chemical imbalance, a medical disorder like high blood pressure. Go talk to a doctor. Life is way too short to be miserable all the time. I spent 35 years that way.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:10 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

css1 HB User

all four answers to your questions are great

there are several paths out of your pain, pick one and try it, and then go pick another, the sooner the better, as each poster notes there are winning ways

good luck and merry christmas

Closed Thread