It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2008, 05:01 AM   #1
(male)

john blackwood HB User
I Don't Know How I Got Here.....so Angry!!

So This Is My First Post And I'm Doing This To Try To Get Some Advice On What To Do About My Anger..........i've Only Been This Bad For About A Year And A Half....i Find Myself Getting Really Angry And Lashing Out At My Gf And Saying Mean Things And Threatening To Hurt Myself......i've Learned That I Get Angry Because I Feel That She Is Gonna Leave Me Or I Get Mad Cause It Seems Like She's Not Listening When I'm Saying Something So I Keep Letting It Build Up And Build Up Until I Can't Take It Anymore.........i Love My Gf And I Wanna Be With Her For The Rest Of My Life But I Know That I'm Only Days Away From Losing Her....i'm Not Angry Everyday But Its Just Those Moments When I Get Mad And Then Blackout And Then I Come Back And Try To Apologize But By Then It Is Too Late......i Am Very Talented And I Do A Lot Of Artistic Things But I Never Had The Time To Do Them......i Tell My Gf That I Need Time To Do These Things But It Seems Like She Doesn't Grasp The Fact That I Can't Keep Letting My Dreams Pass Me By Everyday........i'm Trying To Build A Business But I Can't Even Use My Own Laptop Because She Wants To Watch Movies On It And Now The Laptop Is Overheating All The Time........i Bring This Up To Her And She Says She Wont Use It(which Makes Me Feel Bad) But Then She Still Does The Same Thing.....the Bad Thing Is That The Laptop Won't Even Play The Movies Perfectly...it Skips And Is Very Slow But She Insists On Watching What Ever It Is That She Wants.......i Sort Of Feel Like She Doesnt Want Me To Succeed Because She Gives Me More Than Enough Time To Play Video Games But Never Gives Me Time To Work On My Art......she Knows I Want To Start A Business And I've Been Trying Since Before I Met Her And She Doesnt Work Or Do Anything But She Wont Help Me Do Anything Even If I Ask........she Always Wants To Go Out And Party But Never Wants To Do Anything To Help.....she Refuses To Wash Clothes...so Every Tuesday...i Make It A Routine To Do It.......she Wont Clean The Room......she'd Rather Sit In A Room Filled With Trash Then Clean It Up......i'm Not Like That.....i Like Things To Be Perfect......i Like Things To Be In Place......but Now Its Just Overwhelming And I Feel Like I'm Living In A Rat Hole Everyday...and I'm So Tired And Stressed Out That I Don't Have The Energy To Complete The Tasks That I Try.....even When I Do Clean Up And Make Things Look Nice.....before The End Of The Day Every Thing Is A Mess..........i Can't Work On My Art In A Messy Environment And Its Driving Me Crazy.......when The House Is Dirty I Cant Think Straight Or Think Clearly But I Dont Know What To Do Because I'm Just So Stressed Out And Cant Clean The Hwole Thing For It To Get Messed Up Again.....i Know I'm Wasting A Lot Of Time By Noe Perfecting Or Concentrating On My Work........its Very Frustrating And I Know That I Was Suppposed To Be Explaining My Anger Problems But This Is What Came Out!!!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-07-2008, 06:06 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: I Don't Know How I Got Here.....so Angry!!

I think that if you let this useless female go, then 90% of your anger will disappear. You are not getting support, partnership, consideration from her and it is no wonder that you are stressed out. She doesn't sound like she is going to change any time soon; why would she? She is able to indulge her very selfish and lazy lifestyle. I think that she is holding you back, because she knows that the more successful you are, the more you are going to want a partner who is by your side and up off her lazy butt. If you are stuck, she can go on being a leech. Your anger is legitimate, it is telling you what is wrong with your life. Use it to get your life in order rather than getting so frustrated. Best wishes, Sera.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:29 PM   #3
(male)

1098 HB User
Re: I Don't Know How I Got Here.....so Angry!!

"hey, honey. This is not working out, Im not happy, and I want you to leave today."

You dont get along, and she is driving you crazy. Gee, I thnk you should try to work it out....... Dude, come one. Be a man, be calm, and kick her out. Don't be a jerk about it, but dont be a patsy either.

Closed Thread