It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2009, 07:30 AM   #1
(male)

scottielove HB User
PLEAS help lost wife-n-kid

OK, I dont know ware to start so send me a message if you think you can help. My anger has broke all that i have and care for. I get mad easy and from there it's down heal. My understanding is prety good till I get mad. How i lost everything, one after the other, fight fight fight. The last fight was arguing then she wanted to leave and I dident want her to so I grabed her and pulled beck into the house(I diden't hurt her). When I lost my job the bos' wife came out and tryed to tell me how to do my job. what she said was wrong but, I flipped, I said some BAD bad words in cursing her.
Pleas help me!
I love them and want them back(wife and kid). I think my wife want me back to but she is scared of me and i understand that but I don't understand how to controle my anger.
Someone PLEAS help me!

I'm blue...

Old 02-24-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
(female)

happynik HB User
Re: PLEAS help lost wife-n-kid

You may want to call some churches in your area. Even if you're not a religious man, they still have programs to help people deal with anger problems. As cliche as it sounds, you have definitely taken the right first step in admitting that you have a problem. It sounds like that you need some one on one help though as opposed to help from a forum. It'll do you a world of good! I saw a counselor for 3 years and I'm the happiest person I know now because I learned to deal with the emotions that used to overtake me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread