It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2010, 06:02 AM   #1
(female)

BlondieBaabes HB User
Anger Issues

whatever I'm doing i just snap. My boyfriend gets the worst of it as i have a go at him over anything and everything. My dad and I have never had a stable relationship since he left home when i was four.

I try and chill out and not be so frustrated all the time

I'm also on microgynon 30 - contraceptive pill. I Haven't had the best of starts in life. I've been kicked out of three secondary schools. Have a huge criminal record all related to assaults at school when I've lost my temper. Ive just about had enough at the moment, I'm driving the people i love the most away by snapping and lashing out all the time. I NEED HELP! Oh and i have been to 6 different forms of anger management. None of which helped at all.

Old 01-08-2010, 03:48 PM   #2
(female)

ecb1990 HB User
Re: Anger Issues

I'm not a doctor, but I've had problems with depression, and this sounds a lot like what I was going through at my lowest. I can suggest trying to eat healthier, and get a little excercise in every day. Excercising releases endorphins, which can both elevate your mood and help you to relax. There are natural remedies that have always worked very well for me. At your local health food store, you'll find a bach remedy called "rescue". Take a couple drops whenever you feel angry, and it should calm you right down. This is also a very inexpensive technique. I hope I've been able to help!

Last edited by moderator2; 01-08-2010 at 05:19 PM. Reason: please do not post websites except as described in the Posting Policy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
(female)

funforever HB User
Re: Anger Issues

I've never been to an anger management class, but have you tried going to a counselor or therapist who could help your anger management? I am currently going to one, who is helping me (I have other issues as well, this is just one of them but the most pressing symptom, apparently). Anger is a sympton of something else, something gone wrong. So I would definitely recommend a therapist who can get to the bottom of what's causing your anger (even if you can't think of anything, something somewhere happened to cause it - I started with not much memory of a reason and have remembered so much since and been able to deal with it only after starting counseling). I am still working on my anger issues, I am definitely NOT fully recovered, but I am in the process of healing from those issues that have caused my anger and life is so much better even on nights like tonight when my family's been fighting quite a bit.

I used to try to chill out too, but it didn't help me (I couldn't control it all the time - though sometimes I could, I was pushing it inward with is NOT healthy).

I wish you the best of luck!!

Closed Thread