It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2010, 05:58 AM   #1
(male)

Ritchievalens HB User
Angry Jekyll and Hyde!!!

Hi, I was wondering why, somedays I can be the nicest person, and other days, I hate the world?
Its strange, it seems like certain things trigger me off, and I use anger as a shield.
I am very mild mannered, Like the Incredible Hulk, but I have a very bad temper that in the past has almost killed someone.
Please Help !!!

Old 05-28-2010, 04:43 AM   #2
(female)

graces23 HB User
Re: Jekyll and Hyde!!!

This tends to be a common occurrence in mild mannered people. It's increasingly hard to remain polite, quiet, meek, MILD these days, and if you bottle things up, eventually you're gonna explode, aren't ya?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
(female)

Amyb76 HB User

I can relate. It can be so frustrating going from extreme to extreme. I have bipolar and I can definitely relate to the extremes. I use anger as a shield too from fear and other emotions.

Old 07-07-2010, 07:42 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

hyper79 HB User

I'm Bipolar II and know first hand what you are dealing with but it is not normal unless there is a trigger like someone keys your car ect.. I myself cycle from deep depression to normal and I may wake up the next day not depressed but as you said "hate the world" and everything aggrivates me or in the next hour I could I can be the most hateful person you would ever meet.Actually my normal self I'm helping,kind and a pretty much all around nice guy,most people don't know by bad side because I try to keep to my self during those times.Perhaps you need to make some changes in your life but if it continues I'd express your concerns with a doctor,something as simple as your thyroid can cause big changes in mood

Closed Thread