It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2010, 11:01 PM   #1
(male)

gabe816 HB User
I become angry for no reason, Why!?

Hello I am a 16 year old male and for about a year now I have been dealing with anger and emotional issues, my problem isnít controlling my anger Iím good at that, I just want to know why I am angry. In the moments when Iím not feeling that anger Iím told Iím a likeable person and I can make anyone laugh but lately the angry feeling in my mind doesnít leave and itís hard to be that happy likeable guy with anger boiling inside. Iím losing my friends and I donít blame them, I have to fix this problem, but I donít know what it is. Whatís wrong with me?

Old 04-11-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
(male)

gabe816 HB User
Re: I become angry for no reason, Why!?

still waiting for an answer.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-15-2010, 05:47 AM   #3
(female)

StickyMedia HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe816 View Post
Hello I am a 16 year old male and for about a year now I have been dealing with anger and emotional issues, my problem isnít controlling my anger Iím good at that, I just want to know why I am angry. In the moments when Iím not feeling that anger Iím told Iím a likeable person and I can make anyone laugh but lately the angry feeling in my mind doesnít leave and itís hard to be that happy likeable guy with anger boiling inside. Iím losing my friends and I donít blame them, I have to fix this problem, but I donít know what it is. Whatís wrong with me?
Hi gabe816!

I can somehow relate to you at times but I somehow manage myself to calm my temper and create a more pleasing attitude in life. Base on my own experience, I usually get angry or burst out for no reason at all whenever I am stress or lack sleep. Try letting your self to loose your stress, if you are always feeling, and try to rest first. Usually, when we are very occupied with some other things, we tend to be very moody and would even react to a slightest mistake. Just breathe and rest for a while whenever you feel getting angry. Try finding a diversion, if it works for you I usually take a simple stroll and unwind a bit. The idea is to find a way, anything that would fit you to divert your attention once in a while.

Just remember to chill always. It is hard for the first few tries but if done once in a while and slowly maybe you might be able to lessen your problems. Or you could try to heal yourself. I mean sometimes we tend to have some inner problems or issues that we cannot solve and is sometimes forgotten. Try looking back at this issues and ask yourself, is it the one that bothers me? Just try to deal with it maybe it needs some remedy first.

I hope I was able to impart you something.

Old 04-20-2010, 05:47 PM   #4
(male)

gabe816 HB User

thank you both for your replies, i try to do these things.

Old 05-03-2010, 06:39 AM   #5
(female)

mariainuk HB User

Hy Gabe 816
don't know if you still need any help. Have you investigated into any tapping techniques. I can't direct you to any sites unfortunately as this is against board regulations. They are very good. It can be used an almost anything. Just watch your sites and don't go with any sites that ask for money to ******** the information.there is one very good one that gives all of the info for free.
Hopes this helps

Sorry to be cryptic but site regs will not allow me to be more specific.

Old 08-31-2011, 10:35 AM   #6
(male)

FerdinandBull HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabe816 View Post
I can so relate. I am more than 3x your age, I my anger bubbles up out of nowhere for no reason other than my thoughts. The doctor eventually prescribed Paxil which takes the edge off. Not what you want to take though. Not recommended for people your age.

Closed Thread