It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2010, 08:49 PM   #1
(male)

Michael1973 HB User
Anger At Work

Most people who know me would not describe me as someone with anger issues. That's because I usually contain it until I'm by myself, then I go into a terrible rage. Then I hate myself afterwards. But that's not enough to prevent me from doing it again the next time.

I'm usually a very easygoing guy, and it used to take a lot to made me really mad. However, I'm currently in a toxic work environment and because of constant stress, an impossible workload, and constant lectures about my inability to do anything correctly, I now find myself having one of my rages several times a week.

I need to find ways to control this (besides the obvious -- find another job). I've been telling myself this for months, but it finally hit home today when, after yet another call from my supervisor crucifying me for a trivial mistake (which turned out to be an error on her part, not mine), I stormed across the room kicked a box of paper so hard I almost broke my foot. Yeah, I know. It's got to stop.

What do you suggest?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2010, 02:13 PM   #2
(male)

wearywilly HB User
Re: Anger At Work

kick the supervisor instead,[ only joking ] the best thing to do is get out of that enviorment in other words pack the job in,if it affects your health get out it aint worth it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread