It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #1
(male)

zackjohn HB User
Explosive Anger

Hi,

I've recently had a problem with anger and know I need to get this figured out. Its very odd because small things don't really anger me as much. Every couple of months something would anger me a lot.

I would ask the person kindly to stop and try to come to a solution. He would disagree and not want to stop. Slowly after continuously asking him nicely the anger keeps bottling up and then it just explodes. I go nuts and can't remember what happened. I break things throw things at people and just go crazy. It doesn't happen very often but it happens enough that I know I have to get it sorted out. I can control my anger very well and am 99% of the time a very happy person but once it reaches that certain point I can't and it gets way out of hand.

Thanks for your help guys!

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Extreme Anger, Need Help. iHusk Anger Management 12 07-18-2012 07:10 AM
Anger eruption turns violent, can't control it readytorun Anger Management 4 03-20-2009 09:32 PM
Strong anger at injustice and pettiness calmer Anger Management 7 03-23-2007 06:51 AM
I Enjoy My Anger Stumpsitter Anger Management 6 10-18-2006 08:22 AM
Need Anger Management Suggestions bvincent Anger Management 3 08-11-2006 05:01 PM