It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
(male)

rontiss1 HB User
Red face controlling my anger

I am a male, 63 yrs old. I do have anger issues with people. Due to anger issues I have lost all of my family, friends. I have 1 roommate that puts up with me. I have called him a 3rd world person and other demeaning words.

Recently, I made friends with this lady. I am catholic and she is jewish. we had a special friendship, strictly platonic. However, she has two sons, one is 29 yrs old and the other one who is bipolar is 25. I have never dealt with bipolar people and I tried to with "Joe". He bursts into anger with his mother and has called me a multitude of names. I, at times lashed back at him and it turned into a shouting match. I have high blood pressure and Im sure all this did damage to me. At times I feel really dizzy, like I do now. I am on blood medication which helps a lot.

Needless to say, I have cut off my relationship with this lady. Lovely, as she is. Its just that I cannot handle her sons. Recently the bipolar son, turned violent and slapped her and ran out of the apartment. He went and slashed some peoples cars on the street.

I have to meditate. I have to small yorkies that I walk and they give me unconditional love. I have trouble sleeping, I am taking celexa for depression, nexium for gerd and fiorcet for migraines as needed.

I see this lady at the doggie park, however, we do not speak. Everyone in our circle knows the story but I dont let that bother me.

I want to be normal again and live happy. I pray to the Lord daily and try not to think of this situation. Everyone has told me to stay away from this disturbed family. Do any of you have any comments on my situation?

Thank you for letting me get this off my shoulders.

Last edited by rontiss1; 07-03-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread