It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-07-2011, 09:03 AM   #1
(male)

pb71 HB User
Question Dad Angry with my kids and wife all the time.

I am a 40 year old male. I have been married for 11 years to a great woman, I have a 3year old and a 5 year old (boys). My problem is I am angry with my kids very often. This causes fights between me and my wife, and is starting to really affect our marriage. My wife says I'm too hard on the boys and she is right. I love them both very much and I don't want to be impatient with them. I can already feel them pulling away from me and I don't want this to happen. I get upset with them when they are to loud, (loud sounds seem to bother me), or if they are messy. They are both just young boys I shouldn't be like this, they shouldn't have to live with this. I want to enjoy my kids, I want to be a good dad to them. This is not there fault. They both have already started saying "Sorry daddy" when I get upset with them for such BS reasons. Am I depressed? I don't know what's up. I have made an appointment to see my doctor, I have to fix this before I loose my wife and kids. HELP Me.

Old 11-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

JanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB UserJanaJ HB User
Re: Dad Angry with my kids and wife all the time.

You're right in everything you say. You're doing the right thing seeking help from your doctor. In the meantime, you need to learn to relax. You sound very stressed to me. I've found that listening to a relaxation CD helps me relax. You definitely need to do something, your wife and kids need to be free from worrying about what you'll do or say next. It's no way to live for any of you. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread