It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2012, 06:42 AM   #1
(female)

mommabrown12 HB User
Unhappy Why am I so angry and in a bad mood all the time?

I am generally a happy person, I am greatful for everything in my life and would not trade it for the world. I just feel as though my anger issues and bad moods are not fair to my husband and children. It isn't fair to them that I am constantly yelling and in a foul mood. As much as I try to be happy and not yell all the time, I just can't seem to control it. I am really starting to become depressed about the situation because I feel like such a horrible parent. Please ANYONE, give me some advice. Thanks in advance!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-04-2012, 06:32 PM   #2
(female)

aussiemama123 HB User
Re: Why am I so angry and in a bad mood all the time?

I have been exactly the same and feeling out of control and overly angry at my beautiful family. I know I'm doing it...but I still keep doing it...then I hate myself so much for it.

I tried a shrink, exercise, yoga, St Johns Wort, birth control pill, relaxation exercise, you name it. I finally bit the bullet and have started taking Lovan (Prozac). I am meant to take it 2 weeks before period then stop for 2 weeks. If I find I am moody/psycho all over the month I am supposed to take it daily. I am on day 9 and looking forward to the uncomfortable side-effects to subside. I am really hoping it will take the edge of my anger for my family's sake. Many people say anger is actually a form of depression.

Have you tried writing on a calendar about your moods? You might find the worst moods to be 2 weeks before your period is due? If this is the case you may have extreme PMS (PMDD).

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread