It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anger Management Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #1
(female)

Abc4545 HB User
Unhappy Anger Issues, Depression?

Hello there. I highly believe that I have very bad anger issues. I can control them but it's lucky when I can. If my hair has a little bump when it's in a pony tail, I'll rip the pony tail out and punch myself in the face or slap. I'll clench my fists very tight. Lately, I'll get super random bursts where I want to punch someone. Just thinking about it makes me clench my fists. I don't know if this makes sense to you, but it's kind of hard to explain over typing. I can't stand it either. If I'm sitting in the backseat of my families car, and my parent is driving and they anger me, I'll punch and kick the back of a seat like a little 2 year old. I literally get mad at EVERYTHING. Literally.. When I tell someone something, and they disagree with me or try to prove me wrong, I just want to scream so much at them and tell them that they shouldn't do that.... Help? I just need help to control it.
Depression:
Well in the 7th grade I did get bullied to the point where I cried every day when I got home. I began to self harm. To this day, every thing gets to me. When someone tells me to be quiet or to stop doing something, I feel like I just got screamed at when I didn't. I feel as if I did everything wrong. To be honest, I'm never happy. It may seem like it, but I'm not. I used to always be with my family and sit in the living room and be active, but now a days, all I do is stay in my room and lay in bed. I don't want to be around any body, I don't want day light. It's very hard to explain how I feel. I feel like crap every day. And I just feel down 24/7. When I'm away from home, at a friends house for example, I'm happy. Because I'm having a good time. But when I get home, BAM. I'm down. Sometimes when I am at a friends house, I'm down. But my friends try to make me happy. Depression? It sucks if I have it.
Anyone else?

Last edited by Administrator; 03-10-2013 at 08:57 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
anger issues, depression