It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #1
(female)

enie HB User
feel clammy & mild squeezing angina, when I get up

Hello Everyone,
I've been having more problems, and I thought I would see if any of you guys have heard of this symptom as another heart issue.

When I try to get up to do anything, I get very tired and have mild squeezing angina and I have to sit back down. I then have these waves of cold clammy squeezing angina spells that leave me exhausted. I'm not sure how long they last but even after they stop, it leaves me weak and nauseous for a long time.
This clammy feeling is something new for me. It started sometime after my last stent placement on Dec 7th 2006. I have had cold sweats many times befor (when I would start to have heart blockages), but this time it is more draining than the other times.
Yesterday my PC Doctor said he never heard of it as a heart problem, asked me how old I was, and said at my age it is probably hormones. Problem is I had a hysterectomy when I was 29 and already went through all that twenty years ago. He did listen to my lungs, they took some blood, and gave me another heart medication, Fosinopril.
I already take Atenolol, Plendil, Tikosyn, Plavix, Aspirin, Zetia, .08 Nitro patchs, Celebrex, Nexium, and T3, and I question the benefits.

Also, does anyone have a chocking pain when they take Fosinopril? Plus the stuff puts me to sleep big time. I cut the does in half but Iím still kind of scared to take it.

enie

PS
I didn't write all my heart problems down. It makes my post so long. Just check my old threads if you don't know me.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-11-2007, 10:27 AM   #2
(female)

enie HB User
Re: feel clammy & mild squeezing angina, when I get up

Never mind,
I think I know what is causing the clammy weak spells.
I think my blood pressure is dropping too low whenever I have to sit back down because of angina and weakness.
enie

Closed Thread