It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
(male)

lavondys1712 HB User
Angina?

Hi

I’m a man of 30 years of age. I'm 6 ft 5 and weigh in at 20 stone I am big build ie 25" from shoulder to shoulder

I have had heart pain since maybe the age of 19. The first I can remember was intense cramp and muscle spasm from the heart region that the doctor said was a pulled muscle. Hence I didn't argue!

The life that I have lived has been very a some what stressed and strained existence and last year at the age of 28 I was admitted into hospital with acute heart pain, the same as when I was 19. If truth be known I had had this pain some 3 times in the period since I was 19 but worked through the problem as I am and was the main earner.

Anyway I was admitted into hospital as they had seen an abnormality on my ECG, they then said I had a PE and started to inject me with blood thinning solutions. There was a delay in my screening but by the time I got down there my clot had disappeared!! Then they said it could be angina then they said I could go home??????????????????????

Anyway since then I have got fluttering in the heart, pain in the left where they said the P.E. was and top right of my chest still in the heart area.

Any advice would be good as I can’t afford to be ill as I am my wife’s main carer. DONT say go to hospital as my hospital here would send you home with your leg hanging off if they thought they could save money!!!

Last edited by lavondys1712; 08-31-2008 at 07:13 PM.

Old 08-31-2008, 09:34 PM   #2
(male)

lavondys1712 HB User
Re: Angina?

Please give me feedback, she will be awake soon!

Last edited by lavondys1712; 08-31-2008 at 09:49 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread