It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2009, 06:55 AM   #1
(male)

Wolfget HB User
Do i have Angina?

We were discussing Angina at college the other day and i think i may have it.

- I get strange pains in around my chest near my heart
- When i do exersise [Even a small ammount] i get chest pains, not all the time though. I also find myself really out of breath all the time and really fast.
- i sometimes get weird tingles in the ends of my fingers on my left arm.

+ i also get these chest pains when im just sat around at home sometimes.

Im very unsure someone help =[

-Thank you

Last edited by Wolfget; 01-31-2009 at 07:18 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
(male)

Wolfget HB User
Re: Do i have Angina?

Somebody helppp? =[

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-01-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User
Re: Do i have Angina?

just how old are you? i am assuming if you are in college that you are probably much younger vs older here? while anything is always possible,given your age,it would not be 'likely' to see in someone your age. but if this is really bothering you and you want to know what is actually going on with your heart at this point,just see your primary doc to run a strip on your heart and see how that goes. there are other types of testing that they can do too if you do appear to have some level of heart affectation. some people can just be born with some level of heart defect that just does not actually show itself til you get older(late teens,early twenties). it wouldn't hurt to just have a full workup to see if anything is wrong there. at least it would ease your mind about this.

is there ANY actual family history of anyone having heart disease or a particular type of heart defect/issue? just seek out your primary doc to start with, he or she can tell alot right in the exam room with certaiin tests they can do right there for you. hopefully this is just something you are feeling becasue of the power of suggestion type thing? but just check into it and see for sure. good luck,and please keep me posted. FB

Closed Thread