It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
(female)

StaceyLee HB User
angina? or what might be causing these chest pains?

I've had chest pains for several months now. Ended up in ER twice because of it. ER says it's PROBABLY reflux but prescribed Prilosec didn't help, regular doctor says it'd PROBABLY my anxiety as I have anxiety disorder, and my chiropractor says it's because of my back pain, I have suffered severe back/neck pain that started around the same time my chest pains did. Back is a little better but still not great, chest pains got better for a short period too but came back. Now the last 2x I had these pains was once after yoga and breath training (bio feedback) or whatever it's called and another time after walking. I don't know if it's always after excercise as I didn't pay attention, once in awhile when I get them I don't know if I did anythng to exert myself TOO much some of these times. Once I got them in bed when trying to sleep. I also have jaw pain on a daily basis..I have pains everywhere really. ER and doc don't really take me seriously, do think this is serious? Can I wait it out until my follow up September 18th? With these chest pains I also feel sore..bruised when I touch there. I had an EKG at ER, they said tehre was small.....something?......but wasn't alarmed, said my EKG was normal and gave me Prilosec. I also wore I heart moniter thingy for heart palps, didnt have chest pains at the time, and that was normal. What next? Any idea what's causing these? I'm SO stressed over it. =(

A little background, I'm 28 and female. I have neuropathy. I have anxiety disorder. I have weird unexpalined symptoms I don't know what they are (distorted vision is one unexpalined thing and many more) but other than that I'm fairly healthy, I think.

Last edited by StaceyLee; 08-20-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-24-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
(female)

recovering HB User
Re: angina? or what might be causing these chest pains?

Hi Stacy, did you find out what the cause was? I was searching for information about PXE (Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum) and I typed in the words "distorted vision" because its one of the symptoms my husband has, along with retinal bleeding and he feels as though his arms loose circulation. I found PXE info and it said one of the things you shouldn't do is weight lifting, any contact sport or Valsalva Maneuver etc. This might not be your problem at all but I thought I would throw it out there as something you might want to research as well. Good luck!

Last edited by hb-mod; 09-24-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Removed Quote. Please use "QUICK reply" rather than "QUOTE reply". Thanks!

Old 10-01-2010, 01:48 AM   #3
(male)

Animalcrt5 HB User
Smile Re: angina? or what might be causing these chest pains?

Hi, I'm new here, but I have to tell you about Serrapeptase, I had a heart attack about 8 years ago and a minor one about 4 years ago, about 6 months after the last one, I started with some real seriouse angina, I couldn't get half way up stairs without severe chest pain and had to stop, this happened every time, my doctor told me that if I took statins (which are the work of the devil) it would take me a year to get rid of my angina, I came across "Serrapeptase" (or serra enzyme as a brand name) 90 tablets of 80,000 iu, I bought 2 bottles, I took the first bottle in 10 days (3, 3 times a day) and my angina was gone in less than 2 weeks, a fortnight later I was back up to 30-40 press ups, chins, dips, hill walking, the proof of the pudding is in the eating, try it, it will amaze you, I hope this has helped

Old 10-01-2010, 05:18 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User92261 HB User
Re: angina? or what might be causing these chest pains?

Stacylee: Look up Costochondritis (sp). I have it and it feels like I've got a dislocated rib sometimes. It's inflammation in the chest near the ribs. The other information from Animal is interesting!!!

Closed Thread