It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 08:25 PM   #1
(female)

darklink2011 HB User
Is this Angina?

Hey guys

I am a 22 year old female I have been on Ritalin for 1 year but have stop in December as I was getting horrible side effects. However ever since I have stopped the Ritalin i have been getting dull left sided chest pains, sometimes in the center of the chest too. Also along with the chest pain my left arm feels sore and achy. Sometimes the chest pain goes really near my left armpit (almost a half circle?) and feels strange.

These pains have been progressively getting worse for the last 7 months and just this week I have noticed when i start to brisk walk or run/stress it activates it. And generally when i am doing simple things like walking or doing an activity that requires movement I get out of breath so quickly and my left chest gets sore and have to sit down to 'get over it'. I am not overweight and not active.

Any ideas? Like is it Angina?

Thanx guys =)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2011, 05:30 PM   #2
(female)

Melinda666 HB User
Re: Is this Angina?

The medication your taking is pretty much like doing coke. Being my age and having had my days of partying when I was MUCH younger, I used to get them and they had the same effect only better then coke and so much cheaper. I would have a EKG done just to make sure your hearts okay. It sounds like Anxiety which I suffer from BADLY... I always have and the only thing i take is vailum for that. Even hat doesn't 100% work. Good luck and stay healthy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread