It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2011, 08:40 PM   #1
(female)

greengirl11 HB User
Question concerned about health and no health insurance

I am 36 years old/female. I need to lose about 45 lbs. Today when I was out with my family, I got a little light headed and had a fast heart rate. It was about 80 degrees today and I was wearing jeans, a short sleeve top and gym shoes. At one point, I felt a twinge of pain by my heart and slightly light headed. It took me awhile to feel better after drinking some ice water and calming myself down and trying not to panic. I didn't tell anyone how I felt and I'm thinking I could've been dehydrated too, but I've been feeling twinges of pain in different spots (my right hand, my upper back, muscle spasms in my neck, my wrist). So, I'm trying not to get all worked up, but I know I am not healthy and have been making changes to my diet and slowly working out. I get palpitations every so often. The other day the left side of my chest jumped. I have had a lot on my mind lately and slightly stressed, and I'm trying not to so I can calm my heart down. I'm trying to get a FT job so I can get health insurance. I did take my blood pressure later that afternoon and it was 132/83. I do natural approaches to getting healthier like drinking raw apple cider vinegar in water, adding coconut water, and just eating colorful foods and protein. I'm going to keep this up and document my symptoms. I am just wondering what that twinge of pain was by my heart. That does concern me. Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas on this? I noticed lately I've been getting tension headaches more. Some are slight and one day it was really bad. I'll get little bursts of pain in random places in my head. I know I definitely need more water. Thanks for reading and if anyone has any advice, please share. Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2011, 08:09 PM   #2
(female)

Greetings HB UserGreetings HB UserGreetings HB User
Re: concerned about health and no health insurance

Do you think you might have pulled a muscle and/or perhaps have low blood sugar? Low blood sugar or high sugar levels can make your heart jump and have all the symptoms except for the tingling fingers and muscle spasm symptoms.

Anxiety can also make you have similar symptoms even the muscle aches, since you tense them up when you get anxious.

If you keep having symptoms, I think you should go to a free clinic just to make sure it is nothing serious.

Closed Thread