It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2012, 02:08 PM   #1
(male)

Bkguy HB User
Do I have Angina?

Ive been experincing chest pains for about 4 weeks now, I have numbness in my leg arm sometimes, and I sometimes get slight pain in my right arm and chest, I also get a numbness in my jaw for like 20 mins and it goes away. I also sometimes get pain in my ear for like 20 seconds. I'm 18, and ive been in emerg and they did all the tests(blood pressure, ECG or whatever etc) and they said my heart was fine and they said its either a pulled chest muscle or a pinched nerve in my neck. I was playing baseball with my girlfriend the other day and my chest felt like it cramped up, I was still able to play and we went for a walk afterwards and I had like a pain in my chest, not a crushing or tighting pain, also the next day I walked to school and its quite the hike, and my chest kinda hurt too. Am i overthinking things? Whats up with me!

Old 05-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Vyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB UserVyking HB User
Re: Do I have Angina?

Angina is a reduction of blood flow to the heart muscle, usually caused by blocked arteries.
Angina pain usually goes after a few minutes once you've stopped whatever you were doing that started it, eg; running, exercising, having sex or whatever.

At 18 years old I very much doubt you have Angina it must be something else.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-28-2012, 07:06 AM   #3
(female)

ocalagal50 HB User
Re: Do I have Angina?

Do You have a family doctor? I would start there..Also if your worried about your heart ask your family doctor to refer you to a heart doctor..That way the heart doctor can do test and rule out anything..
Good luck

Closed Thread