It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Angina Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2013, 12:21 PM   #1
(male)

mangthizzle HB User
Eating enjoying food all a sudden stop like something's going to happen

Has anybody felt like that. Eating and enjoying food and you all suddenly stop cause you feel something weird. Sweating and chest discomfort. I didn't know where to post this cause I been having all these symptoms as unstable angina. Shortness of breath. Headache. Chest pain with slight sharp pains and a little squeeze here and there. Slight chess pressure. Headaches. Pain in my lower leg. Pain in my arm, fingers. It moves around to my shoulder and jaw. These would last all day even with rest. I been to the ER many times and they can't find nothing. Done most all the tests twice. Stress test. Ct scan. Injection with dye. Those all done when I wasn't at my worst. Now I am.

I don't have any health insurance and not working either due to my illness which they told me it was just anxiety. I'm 29 years old male. 5'10" 285 pounds. Probably consider obese. Eat a lot of fast foods but when I'm ill like this I stop and try just dieting. All these pains has been going on for 2 years. Started during when I was vacuuming my car in the summer of July. About a 95 degrees hot with no shade sweating a lot. And I should have known better but all suddenly I felt like I was gonna black out. Went inside my house and turned on the fan and sat down on the couch to rest. I never felt like that before. That led to the panic attacks and anxiety. Than now this is where I am at. I can't even do anything anymore. I don't wanna write up a whole story. I just want to see if anybody ever felt like that. Eating and suddenly had to stop cause they felt something wrong in the chest area. I was just eating a salad right now from fresh and easy without the ranch since I wanted to diet. Anybody?

Last edited by mangthizzle; 04-29-2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Misspelled word

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-29-2013, 01:31 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Machaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB UserMachaon HB User
Re: Eating enjoying food all a sudden stop like something's going to happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangthizzle View Post
Has anybody felt like that. Eating and enjoying food and you all suddenly stop cause you feel something weird. Sweating and chest discomfort. I didn't know where to post this cause I been having all these symptoms as unstable angina. Shortness of breath. Headache. Chest pain with slight sharp pains and a little squeeze here and there. Slight chess pressure. Headaches. Pain in my lower leg. Pain in my arm, fingers. It moves around to my shoulder and jaw. These would last all day even with rest.
I could be Insulin Resistance, which is not normally tested. When one is Insulin Resistant, blood sugar can be at normal levels, but the body can have nasty reactions to "excess" carbs in a meal, especially simple carbs.

It's estimated that at least one out of three, of our population, has some level of Insulin Resistance.

Quote:
5'10" 285 pounds. Probably consider obese.
It took a lot of time and work and enjoyable eating and drinking to get to that weight! I was overweight before I became Insulin Resistant. If I could go back and eat pizzas and hot dogs and chicken wings and meatball subs, etc., I would do it in a heartbeat!

Unfortunately, when we eat more carbs than our body can handle, it causes excessive amounts of Insulin to be pumped into our blood streams, which, over time, causes all kinds of hell to break loose in our body.

You might want to research "Insulin Resistance" and figure out whether or not it's playing a role with your health problems.

⇒ Avoid allergic & non-allergic irritants/triggers
⇒ Low calorie ovo-vegetarian diet
⇒ Power walk, weight lifts, pushups
⇒ Coreg 25mg bid

Last edited by Machaon; 04-29-2013 at 01:37 PM.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:26 AM   #3
(male)

mangthizzle HB User

Ok I will check up on that. I do have a blood pressure monitor and blood glucose tester and I test mostly when I feel ill like this. All my results are normal. But as you say it doesn't show up so imma look that up. This morning I wanted to go to the ER sooo bad but I know that they would just release me and not tell me much.

Old 04-30-2013, 12:37 AM   #4
(male)

mangthizzle HB User

Ok I just looked it up. Doesn't sound like me though. Idk.

Reply Reply