It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Tips Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
(male)

Saverain HB User
What helped me, ya'll

I had anxiety depression just about all my life until about a couple years ago. One thing I should of done a long time ago which would of helped almost immediately was I should of gotten my blood tested and my hair mineral tested. This stuff will tell you what's going on with you, if your sick or what. So I suggest going to a doctor or better yet a natural doctor that has the ability to get these tests done. Don't take no for an answer tell him you want some credible information through tests.

Tell your doctor you want a CMP 20 (Complete metabolic panel, thyroid profile (free T3, free T4, TSH), vitamin D hydroxy 25 and glucose in the blood test. Save all the results for yourself, get a copy from the doctor, very important!!!

For the hair analysis, they should automatically test for all the main minerals and toxic minerals in your body. Get a copy of this info and save for yourself!!!

Now you have all the info, all you have to do is get on the internet, or go to a book store and learn about your information and gather some from the doctor and see what he suggests. Once you know more about your results youll know more about why you feel sick.

It all cost me about $200 dollars and it was well worth it.

Look at your diet also, your body needs foods that contain enzymes, in other words uncooked foods, but look it up. I would just stick to raw vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds until you feel better.

Good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread