It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Tips Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 PM   #1
(male)

Gimli HB User
There is hope.

First off hello. I posted here abit back when my anxiety had relapsed and i felt i had no where to turn. I'll keep it short and tell you i went from not being able to walk out my front door to Running 5 miles a day. I went from constantly worrying about heart palpitations to drinkin energy drinks and coffee(not that i advise that for yiu) I have battled anxiety off and on my whole life but i finally beat it when i decided i had enough of living in a shell. I swore i was dying. Getting myself so worked up i'd vomit was NORMAL for me. Please know that you aren't going to die! You're hear me! You're not gonna die! I swore i was dying of a heart attack all day every day. I thought if i exercised the combination of exercise and stress would be to much for me. You want to know how i beat anxiety? Exercise. Not drugs(taken em all, some help) Not a shrink, it was exercise. When you push your body you will begin to have the confidence that you can do anything. My fear was heart attack but when i hit a heavy bag for an hour an lived i knew it wasnt that. Just know that i went from not being able to leave the house to driving all over the country and in July for the first time i will be getting on a plane. Will i be nervous? sure but nothing i can't handle. I will pray for everyone for you <BECAUSE> anxiety stole years of my life. But i beat it....If i can you can.

Last edited by ms_mod; 07-01-2008 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Replaced text message, chat room word with the proper word. Please follow the posting rules. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread