It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Tips Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-25-2010, 10:57 PM   #1
(male)

leopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB Userleopard777 HB User
Anxiety TIPS

I had anxiety, when i was 26 years old.
Always eating my nail, worrying.
It was my own mistake.
At that time, i always wanted to stay alone. Didn't dare so much to talk with others people.
I just wanted to work in the company, and once my work finish, I wanted to go home and to
watch my books at home. Or i wanted to watch the TV. I didnít want to do something else.
Just i didn't have any friends or few. And i didn't want to make any friends also, kind of selfish.
And, One day i have met a girl, i just had a talk with her in the neighborhood. I wanted this girl.
Then i was thinking : if i want to catch her, it's better to show up with some friends.
Then i started , i invited 2 colleagues, and one shop owner to go bar.
Then often, we went to restaurant, hiking in the nature or sport together, or bar without
drinking alcohol.
Then soon after this team building, the anxiety decreased and decreased.

I noticed that when i was going out the week end with them, this anxiety disappeared during the
4 following days.

Then i understood that it was dangerous to stay alone too often at home.

Now every week end, and often in the evening : activities, talking joking with others.
For me itís : socialize be funny and make friends.
I also read often newspapers and novels now . That helps a lot. So i m better at talking.
i have better conversations. I know more stories to tell.
And be good at your job also. I donít have anxiety now. I wanted to share my story with you

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: leopard777
dhill2020 (11-07-2010), SG1000 (03-13-2011)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leopard777 For This Useful Post:
dhill2020 (11-07-2010), iambtraylor (02-07-2011), Leegh (11-05-2011), neveca (01-24-2011), SETHULAKSHMI (11-11-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread