It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2004, 03:58 PM   #1
(male)

Soodle HB User
Chest Pressure - what does yours feel like?

Exactly what does your chest pressure feel like? Mine seems to come often when I'm at rest and feel almost like the muscles inside the sternum are cramping up. Feels like theres a great weight right in the middle of the chest - not just a tight chest like you get when you've got a chesty cough.

I don't feel panicky when this happens though?????

Last edited by Soodle; 06-24-2004 at 04:55 PM.

Old 06-24-2004, 07:12 PM   #2

PMH HB User
Re: Chest Pressure - what does it feel like?

My chest prssure feels like squeezing (right in the middle of my chest, sometimes upper chest), i often get it when at rest too. I have come to realize that it mostly comes on when i let it, when i let my mind wander. Also the pressure has lessened now that i am on prevacid for acid reflux.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2004, 07:34 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

Bothrops HB User
Re: Chest Pressure - what does it feel like?

Hey, normally I feel pretty crappy in the mornings. When I woke this morning I had pressure in chest and my heart felt like it was racing. It felt like this, bump,bump,bump,bump. I put my hand on my chest and it felt normal, bump.bump........bump.bump. I normally have weird sensations in the morning like buzzing and hot/cold but this was really weird. it faded to a buzzing sensation soon after left shoulder started to hurt and I had tinnitus. I normally dont hear tinnitus until night when everything is quite. It was very evident this morning. I did not panic I figure it is just a new sensation. What is real confusing is I felt the bump,bump,bump,bump in my fingertips.

Please comment on my heartbeat.LOL

Derek

Closed Thread