It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2004, 07:07 AM   #1

chinagrl426 HB User
Wandering Mind

I haven't posted in a little while, but I wanted to comment on my progress. I feel like my overanalyzing is getting a little better and I'm not questioning things as much. However I am still dealing with the derealization aspect of all this. I still question if I have the disorder. Sometimes I really do think that I am experiencing it, other times my mind tries to make by brain believe that I am experiencing it. I notice that when my mind wanders, it gets worse. If I am thinking about different things and then suddenly I come back to "reality" I feel so weird, like I just went somewhere far off. I used to experience this in my normal state of mind and didnt think twice about it. Now its like a huge deal. Am I ever gonna be back to my normal self again? I am a pretty strong person and have tried to trust myself and remind myseld that I'm gonna be O.K. But I keep trying to convince myself that maybe I have the DP disorder, which really scares me. Someone please give me a piece of mind. Thanks
Heather

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2004, 05:13 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: Wandering Mind

some derealisation is normal, especially when we are bored

some daydreaming is also normal, in general its best to not analyse your thoughts or pay much attention to what you are thinking about

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2004, 09:17 PM   #3
(male)

balsaaq HB User
Re: Wandering Mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by hry33
in general its best to not analyse your thoughts or pay much attention to what you are thinking about
Negative thoughts I assume, not all thoughts.....

Closed Thread