It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2004, 03:40 PM   #1
(female)

elmosgirl167 HB User
Angry anxiety may cause sweating...ahhh!

Iíve had really bad underarm sweating for years at first I thought I was puberty so I tried a million different types of deodorants, got my thyroid checked, even used prescribed deodorants, removed all caffeine from my daily diet but nothing works. Is there anything that can help me? I've also had anxiety issues for years, but since I'm underage there's nothing much doctors can do. Does anyone know any tricks?

(please keep in mind Iím at average weight and height)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-28-2004, 05:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: anxiety may cause sweating...ahhh!

anxiety is often the cause, pads can sometimes be worn to soak up the sweat, it helps to wear clothing thats loosely woven so it can breathe, hold the fabric to your lips and try to breathe thru it

a beta blocker med such as indersal will reduce sweating for a while but many docs dont know this

learn to relax and to calm yourself, also avoid hot spicy foods and sauces as these can make you sweat more

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread