It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2004, 06:20 AM   #1
Inactive

sonalised HB User
craqzy mind

just a quicky...

the loosing my midn thing.

becasue I feel panicy/anxious.. I get to the point where I feel I iwll loose control of my mind. like yesterday, I thought I was going to go crazy... I was sooooo freaking out, I was soooo scared and I was soooo panicy, I felt my mind won't be able to take the pressure/stress and I'll loos it. I even took my Mum's hand, holding it and asking 'am I going craxy? will I go crazy? I am loosing my mind!' I could not find a place for msyelf... my eyes were huge and my palms were sweating like mad!

then I saw some doctores and when talked relaxed adn felt better but then after a few hours again It happend agian so I went out with my Mum in the evening just to talk and ge fresh air and it helped... but it took sometime. I really felyt like I was goijg to loos my mind.

what is that?

what do u think that was?

Old 08-01-2004, 08:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ainfante HB Userainfante HB Userainfante HB User
Re: craqzy mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonalised
just a quicky...

the loosing my midn thing.

becasue I feel panicy/anxious.. I get to the point where I feel I iwll loose control of my mind. like yesterday, I thought I was going to go crazy... I was sooooo freaking out, I was soooo scared and I was soooo panicy, I felt my mind won't be able to take the pressure/stress and I'll loos it. I even took my Mum's hand, holding it and asking 'am I going craxy? will I go crazy? I am loosing my mind!' I could not find a place for msyelf... my eyes were huge and my palms were sweating like mad!

then I saw some doctores and when talked relaxed adn felt better but then after a few hours again It happend agian so I went out with my Mum in the evening just to talk and ge fresh air and it helped... but it took sometime. I really felyt like I was goijg to loos my mind.

what is that?

what do u think that was?
It's the panic symptom or panic attack. This happens to me too. It is a fear of yours that you are afraid to lose your mind or when you are having panic about something else you fear, then the adrenaline hormone begins to pump through the body leaving you in the fight/flight mode and this has an effect on the mind cause really, there isn't anything to run from. I would deep breathe and tell yourself, you are not crazy, cause in reality and you can ask a Psychiatrist this, if you think you're going crazy, that's when you really are not crazy. Crazy people do not think they are abnormal or losing their minds. Now if you want to commit suicide and really want to, not thinking about it cause you are afraid you're going crazy, then I would seek help.

Andrea

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2004, 08:07 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Graciecat HB UserGraciecat HB User

That makes me think of the very first panic attack I ever had.
I was 16 years old and taking clothes out of the dryer...one second I was fine and the next second I was scared to death, but I had no idea what I was scared of or why I was even scared.
The first thing that entered my mind was..."I'm going crazy, I'm losing my mind."
When I went to the Doctor the first thing out of my mouth was..."I'm going crazy"...and the first thing out of his mouth was..."No, you're not, if you were you wouldn't think you were, you'd think you were sane."
He ran tons of blood tests and EKG's and to many other tests to name.
They all came back normal, that's when he told me what I had was panic disorder.
It helped so much just to hear that Man say that I wasn't going crazy.
I'm not going to tell you that the next time I had an attack that it didn't scare me, because it did...but I knew I wasn't losing my mind and I knew I wasn't going to die from it and just knowing that helped me so very much.

Old 08-01-2004, 08:14 AM   #4
Inactive

sonalised HB User

Hi ainfante and Graciecat...

Thank you both for your replies.

I do have an anxiety dissorder. But I don't always get this 'crazy going mind' feeling. Where my brain feels soooo under pressure/stress/over thinking/fear... it feels like it's going to BLOW UP, just like a bomb, it's so hard and I feel that I can't control it... this is why I think I could be going crazy, but I do understand that if I was to go crazy, I would think I am . But, this what happens to me can lead to me loosing my mind.

I don't know how to get out of this mess. I'm affraid of the autside world. Affraid to live, to go out, hate crowdy places and noisy plances, but where I live it's pure noise. Cars, police etc...

I mostly stay indoors and in my room most of the time which I belieave makes it all worse.

Oh God, If I could feel normal again...

do any of you have MSN? If you wouldn't mind having a chat? I like talking to people

my MSN is: [email]decapitatedwinds@msn.com[/email]

Thank you for your replies again

Closed Thread