It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2004, 07:23 AM   #1
(male)

Soodle HB User
Hi hillery - how are you doing?

Hi hillery, how are your symptoms, any better? Mine are worse since moving abroad - feel like I'm going to have a heart attack from the moment I wake up till I go to bed. Eating, booze and heat all bring it on (shame I'm living in West Africa now).

Hope you are well - all the best.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2004, 11:04 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

hilery79 HB User
Re: Hi hillery - how are you doing?

Hi Soodle,

I'm sorry your symptoms have gotten worse since your move. Mine are still about the same. My shortness of breath and chest pressure are still my worst symptoms. I made a big mistake and tried to ween myself off Toprol again...my HR skyrocketed. I've been having several palpitations for the last few days. I'm going to try to convince my GP to let me try a different beta blocker. What one do you take again? My biggest problem is that toprol causes my bp to drop too low.

Hang in there and know you're not alone. Best of luck to you and I hope your symptoms start to improve soon!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2004, 02:44 AM   #3
(male)

Soodle HB User
Re: Hi hillery - how are you doing?

I take Atenenol 25 - 100mg, whenh I need it which at the moment is like every day. It seems to realx my chest a little and helps the shortness of breath. My symptoms feel so acute, it really feels like I'm on the verge of a heart attack but I guess you've had all the tests and you still feel that there's something wrong with your heart so maybe we just don't want to believe it's anxiety. Still don't feel acutely anxious with the symptoms (then again I've just moved to a new country???)

All the best - hope we can laugh at this some day - our current symptoms just don't make any sense.

Closed Thread