It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2004, 12:02 AM   #1

commited HB User
when I hear bad news,my body freaks out

Whenever I hear something bad I always feel it on my body.For example,the other day my bf called me at work and told me he couldnt do anything that night like we were suposed to because he had to do "stuff" he wouldnt tell me what and that was sooo weird of him and it worried me badly (he explained it all later) but as soon as he told me that I thought he wanted to break up and I got a weird feeling like my face was numb,it was weird and as soon as I ever hear bad news I just feel like I need to run.I feel like my adrenaline is going 100 miles an hour and its not an anxiety atack but boy is it ever weird.

How can I stop this? cuz it scares me everytime I do it?>

Old 08-05-2004, 04:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: when I hear bad news,my body freaks out

if it happens again just try to relax and breathe deep and slow, you are just being a bit over anxious and worrying too much

has this happened before?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-09-2004, 12:10 PM   #3

bontok12 HB User
Re: when I hear bad news,my body freaks out

The reason your bf did that, is you may not believe me or not, but its all about the GAME. Girls like it when guys tease them and break dates etc.....

Trust me, you might not notice it but you do... Who wants to be with a nice sweet guy who cares all day and sits right next to you watching you 24 / 7.

Little bit of nice guy and some jerk, keeps you in the game

Thats why he did what he did. Dont trust me, was his excuse valid ?

I aint trying to judge your bf, but thats how most guys keep there gf entertain and challange.

Closed Thread