It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-14-2004, 08:03 PM   #1

bbear HB User
Unhappy Before Medication

Hi
I have suffered from panic attacks since I was a teenager.....I'm now on medication for it Thank Goodness! ......Before being put on medication....I could not be alone! I felt if I were left alone something horrible would happen to me and I would not have anyone around to help me......I honestly almost cost my husband his job...cuz I had to call him , just to reassure myself I could get in touch with him......I use to look out the windows to make sure some neighbor was home...I know this seems crazy!!! Has anyone else felt this way?????
Still on the medication...every once in awhile I start to feel like I can't be alone, .....at least now it is only once in awhile..........I use to work myself up into a major panic attack at times........Horrible feeling as most of you who suffer well know!!!! Thanks.....
bbear

Old 08-15-2004, 05:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: Before Medication

to bbear
the fear of being alone is very common and often solved, believe it or not, by getting a dog!

even with a severe panic attack, you will never need anyones help and will always be able to cope on your own

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Anyone taken AMRIX before? dolejaly Pain Management 14 07-04-2009 10:21 AM
High blood pressure lately- always been low before- HELP! motheroftwoboys High & Low Blood Pressure 4 03-14-2008 06:36 AM
How long before pursuing med change from T4 alone? mjanem Thyroid Disorders 3 09-16-2007 07:43 PM
Do you need to stop taking a beta blocker before getting an Echo done? miche31 Heart Disorders 5 11-16-2006 12:29 PM
What happened to LPR sufferers before medication? aswander Acid Reflux / GERD 3 09-08-2005 07:04 PM