It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2004, 11:44 AM   #1
(male)

tobefree HB User
Question Do anyone in here feel the way i feel

Hi
Let's see I feel like Iam the only person in the world that is like me.
When I go to the mall I feel like iam going to lose my balance while walking and I get kind of dizzy headed.
And Iam always thinking someone is watching me or laughing at about the clothes I wear or how I walk.
It seems like my clothes never fits right or is out of fashion Iam never comfortable with the clothes I wear.
When I iam at a dinner like with other people even at work during lunch i can easily get choked with the food iam eating it is hard for me to sallow but when I am by myself I don't have this problem.
I really don't have friends cause it's hard for me to talk to people and its also hard for me to trust people. It seems like when I want to talk my mind is blank and don,t know what to say. I know Iam a shy person but I don't know where all of this came from I,ve been this way as far back as i can remember.
A lot of people think Iam gay but iam not I don,t like men I like women.
But because I don't go out much and that i live alone people tend to think am gay.
I am married but I have been sep. for 3 years now but we still see each other from time to time.
Is anyone in here going though syptoms like these please let me know I would like to have someone to chat with.
Thank You

Old 08-15-2004, 05:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: Do anyone in here feel the way i feel

it sounds like shyness with social phobias, an antidepressant med should help a lot
the swallowing in public thing is very common, some valium type meds about 1 hour before will relax the throat muscles and make it easier

conversation is an art that must be learned, this takes time

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread