It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2004, 11:48 AM   #1

dom peri HB User
xanax without prescription

hey, since my doc wont do anything im thinking of getting some xanax through some guy i know who works in a pharmacy, do you think it would be wise for me to take xanax 4 times a week on 'school days' , i really need something or else i will just skip every class and fail.

Last edited by Administrator; 08-19-2004 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Posting about illegal activity is not ever allowed.

Old 08-19-2004, 12:11 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Graciecat HB UserGraciecat HB User
Re: xanax without prescription

I dont mean to preach to you but....no, it's not okay.
Xanax is a controlled substance I took it for my panic disorder...I don't take it anymore...I weaned off of it....but there was a warning printed right on the label of the bottle...it said "Caution: Federal Law Prohibts The Transfer Of This Drug To Any Person Other Than The Patient For Whom It Was Prescribed"

To make it short and sweet the person who gives it to you, if caught is probably going to go to jail and he will be caught...I have a cousin who is a Pharmacist....they have to account for every single one of those pills, they have to keep records that the DEA checks.

Prescription medication is nothing to mess with, if your Doctor prescribes it to you, that's one thing...but to get it from some "Guy you know" is not the thing to do.

If your Doctor is brushing your symptoms off as nothing, then see a Doctor who will listen to your problems and concerns.
I'm sorry if I sound like your Mother, but this isn't something you should even think about doing.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread