It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2004, 03:19 AM   #1

xxrollinxx HB User
Question I am in need of help im really scared

Ok, This is going to take a little bit but I need to get it off my chest. I worry about things constantly. Usually the thing I worry about is my girlfriend. I actually met her 5 years ago and when we met we were dating other people. Now that we have been together for 3 years I serious have been worrying about everything. She is the greatest girl in the world and I tell myself that I trust her but my mind keep playing all these tricks on me. For example, someone tonight called her at 4:30 AM and woke us up. When she called the person back it was some kid from high school. She has had the same phone number since high school and it was just a spur of the moment call but my mind kept telling me things like she wants to talk to this guy and she used to like him. I really don't know why but my mind does this to me all the time. I can be perfectly happy and all of a sudden something pops into my mind and I start freaking out. Even when I can tell myself that it isn't true it is like I can't tell my mind to relax and chill. She doesn't do ANYTHING for me not to trust her, always calls me communicates about everything and is an absolute sweet heart. Just little things that happened in the past that bothered me a little bit keep popping up for no apparent reason and I don't know what I can do about it. I just want to go through days and not have this happen. When I "imagine" these things I shake and get really irratable, and I just want to punch a hole in a wall. Just wondering if these are symptoms of something so I can get help for it or if anyone else here has had similar experiences that can help me out. The thing that makes me feel bad though is that I take it out on her when she isn't even doing anything, it is my mind telling me all of these things. BTW, this same thing happens everytime I date a girl. I get the same feelings everytime. I am planning on marrying this girl and I just want it to stop so we can live our lives happy. Any comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much,
Ryan

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread