It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2004, 06:23 PM   #1

CaptainUtah HB User
Anyone relate to this?...

Hey just wondering if anyone ever feels sorta faint all day long ?...or has ever felt that way... It's Weird today Ive been feeling off, but only as far as just feeling like a lightheaded might pass out type feeling...sorta like on the boarder of a panic attack all day long but never going full blown...it's freakin me out and of course it comes after a day of feeling half decent... just wonder if anyones felt anything similar.I start freakin thinkin it must be blood sugar or this disease or that...driving myself crazy.... any response might help....thanks. utah

Last edited by CaptainUtah; 09-05-2004 at 06:34 PM.

Old 09-06-2004, 10:22 AM   #2
(female)

alwaysaworrier HB User
Re: Anyone relate to this?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainUtah
Hey just wondering if anyone ever feels sorta faint all day long ?...or has ever felt that way... It's Weird today Ive been feeling off, but only as far as just feeling like a lightheaded might pass out type feeling...sorta like on the boarder of a panic attack all day long but never going full blown...it's freakin me out and of course it comes after a day of feeling half decent... just wonder if anyones felt anything similar.I start freakin thinkin it must be blood sugar or this disease or that...driving myself crazy.... any response might help....thanks. utah
I often have days like that, feeling lightheaded and sort of off balance, surges up through me etc. I can have it for a couple of days at a time and then some good days, then back to the funny feeling again. It's a vicious circle. Then some days, maybe about once or twice a month I get what I call a "full blown Panic/Anxiety Attack". At least that is what I think they are - like the other night - I had a normal/lovely day, then by late evening my eyes started to get tired/heavy and I knew something was wrong. Sure enough before bedtime I just felt lousy. Anyway i went to bed and I had the most horrible surges which scared the life out of me. I was scared to go to sleep. I got up after a while and I was so weak and frightened. I eventually went back to bed and I did sleep but the moment I woke in the morning of course I thought of what had happened and was again scared. I had an alright day but it was constantly on my mind. I have felt fine since but of course I have no idea how many days I will get (probably 2/3 if I'm
lucky) (It was Thurs evening/night that happened) I am just sick of not knowing how I will feel when I get up each morning. I am not even sure if what I go through is Panic/Anxiety/Perimenopause or what. I am not on any medication as I just hate the idea of that and I keep hoping this will
eventually pass.
Don't know if that is any help to you but just to let you know you are not the only one.

Take Care

Maggie

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread