It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2004, 03:20 AM   #1
Inactive

sonalised HB User
what could this mean

what is anxiety exactly? some people say it's fear, you have fear for no reason... but, why am I labeld as someone with anxiety when I have no fear!? I totally feel like I'm loosing my brain here.

How do I feel? I wnet to Lithuania for holidyas, well the first week I did have bad episodes... but with time I felt much better and had loads of fun and my mentlas problems were not as bad as before the holiday, i did see a big change in my mental state, but now i'm back to the uk and all hell is back with me...

i FEEL like i'm going crazy, i get these episodes where I just have a feeling and thoughts that are almost real that my own Mum is hiding the real reason I feel like this from me, i think she knows that i'm actually crazy but tells me that i'm fine... i sometimes feel that people are spyes... etc etc etc... this is so heart to explaine how I feel... i just don't know how to put it into words!!! there's so much in my head but no way to get it out on this board...

if anxiety is fight and fight or something rahter, respons... why the thoughts then?? why am I getting these strange thoguths? i don't feel any anxiety... i just feel this thought dissorder... wierd thoughts and feelings...

I'm still able to function and think as you can see... (i hope)... but at the same time i feel like this is slowly changing me, making me more and more crazy every day...

does anxiety include such things??? if so, why and how? It's not that normal for someome to walk down the street and have tehse strange FEELINGS that everyone around him are spyes and they are hidding something from me........... what kind of anxiety is this???

i just don't get it and it's so hard... just don't know what to do... i just see a very strange change in my thoguths and i KNOW they are not normal... at all...

I KNOW I'm not schizo... although, most of the time I do feel like I am... I feel like a Schizo person, but the difference between me and him is that I still am able to understand what is happening to me and I understand my thoughts.

any help? thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-23-2004, 03:01 PM   #2

SaraE10 HB User
Re: what could this mean

I don't know how much help I can be, but it sounds to me like you are suffering from more of a paranoia than anxiety. You should maybe look for books or info on paranoia. I don't have much knowledge on it, but perhaps you should be looking in that direction. And don't worry... you're not crazy! Nobody's perfect. There are so many people and places you can turn to for help, including these message boards!

Old 09-26-2004, 02:57 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User

it does sounfd more like paranoia, see a GP doc who will be able to give you meds to help, stelazine or similar is usual
they to relax and not worry about the thoughts

Old 09-26-2004, 03:25 PM   #4
Inactive

sonalised HB User

Thanks, by why would I go from (as diagnosed by DP), why would I go from Anxiety Dissorder to ALl this crazy thinking and feeling/paranoia?

Closed Thread