It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2004, 01:32 PM   #1

truelyurangel82 HB User
Stressed. I hate my life somtimes :(

feel like im overwhelmed with stress at the moment and its not even the end of the week. I have alot on my mind and one thought goes from the next to another. *no im notgoing crazy *. I have 3 exams next week, which im not really looking forward to. Well i dont have a problem studying since I like to study hard to get good grades, but the thought of studying for 3 exams seems overwhelming and plus who likes studying anyway. Studying is so boring. But then again my life is boring so..lol.

Still hate it here. I seriously wonder why i stayed here at Kent for 4 yrs. Ive been miserable for 3 years. Freshmen year was alright, than afterwards everything just got worse. My conselor even asked why i stayed and i said i dunno i guess i wish things got better. They say COLLLEGE is suppposed to be the BEST YEAR OF UR LIFe, well it isnt for me. I hate it. Im suprised i never dropped out. I guess im very motivated.

Then theres the graduation thing. It seems like everyone is graduating this year except me. I have one more year to go; Ill be here for a total of 5 years. Yeh maybe i shouldnt of changed my major and dropped 3 classes in the past. I screwed myself over. Plus my major is long as hell and i have to minor in psychology.

If i could do it all over again i would of went to OSU or Univ of cincinatti where my brother is. My brother is more of a friend than anyone here. I would of def got in Ohio state Univ. My grades in high school were very good considered i was a nerd. In fact i still prob am one.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then i have this stupid Personality test Friday at the Health center. The test has 500 questions and my conselor said it woudl take an hour and a half to take it. This test is 50 dollars and i dont even have 50 dollars. I overspend in my account and i bet i dont even have 20 dollars in my huntington account. Im about sick of asking my parents for money too. Im sick of being spoiled, so therefore i looked for a JOB yesturday. Hopefully someone will HIRE me. Atleast i had my first experience having a job last summer when i worked at SAMS CLUB, so i have a better chance now at getting ajob.

But whatever she said the 50 dollars can go on my bursar account and that i can pay it whenever. SO when i get a job ill pay it off.

Sometimes i feel like why am i waisting my time even seeing a conselor. Then the next time we meet in Ocotober she wants to do regular meetings with me. These meetings r 24 dollars a session. ***. SO yeh i think i will have to get a job.

My guess is that im going to tell her that i only want TWO sessions, so the total cost of the whole damn thing will be near 90 dollars. If i get a job this school year i dont want my whole pay check going to a shrink. I would like my money to go to other things like gas and of course CLOTHES, ha. I have enough clothes but i need more if that makes any sense.
------------------------------------------------------------------

I should stop complaining, theres other people out there that have it worse than me. But when your miserable @ school, barely have any friends, have stress exams and etc you would be complaining too. When you see everyone else have bfs, go to partys and then there is just you that does absolutely nothing except work out and study you would hate it too.

Yeh yeh yeh im sure people will say,"Well tiff why dont u do something about it?".

Like i havent tried. I joined 2 organizations and the past and they have done nothing for me. The second organization was okay, but everyone had their own little cliques "friends" that they knew before they got in the organization and could care less about me. But whatever maybe i havent tried enough.

God i think ill cry right now. No one understands anything, prob not even my conselor.

I know im a good person, but i seriously find myself very pathetic.

I hope people who post in this entry say im pathetic and a loser, instead of lol giving me advice. Maybe the downing will get me motivated in stop being a dork.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-22-2004, 06:01 PM   #2

truelyurangel82 HB User
Re: Stressed. I hate my life somtimes :(

no one replying?

i hate being shy? is anyone else shy? i feel like im th eonly shyest girl in the world!

Old 09-23-2004, 01:06 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: Stressed. I hate my life somtimes :(

books or tapes on overcoming stress and anxiety will tell you all you need to know and are lots cheaper and can usually be borrowed from a library

valium helps with exams for anxiety

exercise, especially long walks are very relaxing, does the psychology you study give you any useful advice for your problems?

Closed Thread