It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2005, 01:16 PM   #1

dawly HB User
Unhappy Shaky ??

Hello.. well i'm sitting at home today, and I Just feel nervous for no apparent reason. Kind of revved up, and i'll get that jumpy feeling in my chest that happens if I watch a scary movie.. heh.. kind of sucks.
Anyways, before I go out anywhere.. I get REAL shaky.. It's not from blood sugar levels or anything like that.. It's from my nerves.. I don't know what to do about it.. even if I take a xanax it doesn't help..
I'm going to be starting lexapro.. do you think that will help ?? I've never had this problem before.. but I was always on paxil before.. now i'm just on wellbutrin w/out any antianxiety meds.. Any input would be greatly appreciated

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2005, 02:02 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: Shaky ??

Hi,
discuss the following with your doc:

wellbutrin lexapro and paxil are anxiety meds they are called antidepressants but they often reduce anxiety, they take 2 to 6 weeks to work and the dose may need upping, occasionally 1 wont ever work at any dose for a person

how long on the wellbutrin and what dose and is it helping at all did the paxil help before if so, why did you stop it?

xanax will help if the dose is high enough, what do you take

xanax can be spoiled by hot storage and there are inactive fakes around, especially if bought on the internet

it also helps a lot to learn new ways of calming and relaxing yourself, gentle exercise is also very relaxing

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread