It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2005, 03:06 PM   #1
(female)

Derangea HB User
Unhappy Moving On My Own Sunday... Scared To Death!

I'm transferring to a different campus which means I wont be commuting anymore but have to move farther away and have my own apartment. I'm terrible at making new friends. I really dont want new friends. I've always been a loner. I'm terrified. I've been crying everyday. I've been having panic attacks every morning. I can't even function now how can I then? I'm gonna have a full school work load, work study, and a bunch of financial obligations that I'm afraid I'll end up drowning in. I'm on 1.5mg Klonopin daily and also 200mg of Lamictal for my BiPolar. The Klonopin isn't doing anything. I've been taking 1.5mg/day for the past 4 months and I ALWAYS have anxiety. And of course as you all know when you have major anxiety pangs you sometimes get paranoia. I'm gonna feel so alone because I have TERRIBLE separation and adjustment anxiety. How am I gonna do this. I've alreayd decided in my head that its impossible. I've dropped 5 pounds this past week because my stomach constantly hurts. I dont know what to do. I'm just looking for any kind of advice, or support, or anyone who is or did go throug the same situation feeling this way.

Thank You So Much

Old 08-25-2005, 02:28 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

hry33 HB Userhry33 HB User
Re: Moving On My Own Sunday... Scared To Death!

ask doc about upping the klonapin dose for a while, your dose isnt all that high
learning some relaxing and anxiety coping skills would help for the future

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread