It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2005, 12:58 AM   #1
(male)

KyleBerk HB User
Separtation Anxiety :(

Hello my name is Kyle, What im looking for is not a cure im just looking for advice on a rather difficult situation.
My girlfriend of a year and 1 month just went off to an all girls college 3 hours away from where i live in another state, The year and one Month we had here where we were in the same city just down the road was great, not to mention that we have a really strong relationship. She has been gone for over 1 week now and I find myself having trouble sleeping, Always thinking that something is wrong, Thinking she will find another boyfriend or fall out of love with me, Wondering if she still cares about me, getting the feeling like she doesnt miss me, and its a constant thing, We talk on the phone daily, and she always tells me that she loves me and that she would never do anything to hurt me, and not to be sad because I have absolutly nothing to worry about. Im just looking for advice on what i could do to just relax and Just be happy we are togehter no matter the distance between us.
thanks

Last edited by ms_mod; 08-26-2005 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Please e-mail mod1 for a change of username. No real names. Thanks, Ms_Mod

Old 08-26-2005, 05:59 AM   #2
(female)

Derangea HB User
Re: Separtation Anxiety :(

Hi Kyle,

That sounds similar to my current situation. I'm going away to a different college and my boyfriend is staying here. I must say its going to be more tuff on me than it is on him because I have a whole new atmosphere to adjust to, and I'll be living alone. The only thing I can tell you is that if you have a really strong relationship then it might be able to get through this. What are some more details? Do you two see eachother on the weekends? Is she having a rough time not seeing you too? I'm currently having the same fears you have. That I will go to school, and that my boyfriend will forget about me, get used to not having me around, stop missing me, and then find someone new. It terrifies me actually. Maybe the two of us should keep in touch since we have such similar situations.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread