It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2005, 03:06 PM   #1
Inactive
(male)

quoting HB User
yawning a lexapro sideffect

Today was my 6 day taking lexapro and I yawned all day just about. Is this a common sideffect?

Old 08-30-2005, 07:39 PM   #2
(female)

slaughter17 HB User
Exclamation Re: yawning a lexapro sideffect

I am not sure but I have been taking Lexapro now for over a month and I yawn as well. It gets quite annoying.
The sexual side effects are HORRIBLE! I am a married woman and I need to have sex. But I am finding it to be a very hard thing to accomplish while on this med. I hate it. What other side effects are you having? I go see my doc tomorrow and I am gonna bring up all mine.

1- headaches
2- upset stomache (from time to time)
3- no orgasm and/or very hard to achieve one
4- no sexual drive at all
5- yawning all the time
6- can't sleep very well at night

the only side effect I do like is I lost my appitite. I don't eat as often and don't feel the need to. I almost have to shove the food down just because I know my body needs it. sigh.... I wish there was a miracle drug out there for me.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2005, 04:41 AM   #3
(female)

anxietysucks HB User
Re: yawning a lexapro sideffect

I can't remember if it was Lexapro because I've tried all the SSRI's, all with side effects, but one of them did make me yawn constantly. It was so embarassing. I had to explain to my co-workers that I was taking some medication that was causing it. Doc. said that was I side effect I'd have to deal with until it got in my system (somewhere around two weeks). Anyway -I couldn't take it anymore and got off of it. I know alot of people who have found that SSRI's work for them, I just never found any for me. Just the Xanax.

Old 08-31-2005, 05:33 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

quoting HB User
Re: yawning a lexapro sideffect

I have only been on Lexapro for about a week now. The only sideffect I can tell that I have right now is the yawning. My orgasms are kind of weak sometimes. I guess I will have to wait and see if anything else comes up.

Closed Thread